PPM-RACING Porsche 911 2.0 S 66mm Stroke Billet Crankshaft
PPM is proud to release the products you have all been asking for! Our new range of PPM Billet 4340 Crankshaft is a must for your high power engine build. Specifically designed for professional racers, Billet Crankshafts are ready to cope with the stresses of high compression, high RPM and Mega boost. Our engineers have combined the highest quality alloys, the very latest forging & machining technologies.
The result is best Billet 4340 Crankshaft on the market, ready for any abuse you can throw at them. Specifications
• Engineering and Manufacturing standards surpass OEM quality and design
• Machined to competition specifications • Knife edged counter weights for improved rotational aerodynamics
• Direct replacement for 911 2.0 S 66MM Stroke
• 2 stage nitride hardening process
• Controlled Displacement Micro (CDM) polished
• Original Porsche Rod and Main journal oiling system
• 12 Radially Profiled counterweights
• Lightened and dynamically balanced counterweights
• 80% stronger in tensile strength than OEM crank
• Capable of withstanding well beyond 10,000 rpm
These Billet Crankshafts are Normally Made to Order! Manufacturing time is 8-12 weeks.
However sometimes we do have some stock available so please ask.
Please note that at upwards of 7,000 RPM you will need a proper racing oil lubrication system on your engine. Our Crankshaft, Connecting Rods and bolts will last, the bearings and bushes will not, with no propper oil lubrication!
Please make sure to thoroughly clean and degrease all parts before assembly.
Check all oil galleries to be clear of any debris.